Anna Maria Island
COME FISH WITH CAPTAIN MAJOR!
On a charter with Captain Sam Major you can expect a knowledgeable, hard working, courteous, and friendly Captain.
Fishing charter options include the inshore/nearshore waters in and surrounding Anna Maria Island, Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Depending on the season, the anglers wants, and skill level you will fish for snook, redfish, trout, sharks, tarpon, cobia, grouper, kingfish, Spanish mackerel, and much more!
What's Included in a charter?
- All tackle, rods, and reels.
- All fishing licenses and stamps.
- Captain Sam Major will catch live bait before he picks up anglers, so you have more time to fish.
- A cooler is available for your use on the boat.
- Fish cleaning/filleting is provided so that the anglers will be able to bring home dinner if they choose to do so.
(The Captain reserves the right to limit the amount of take home fish, to save some for the future.)
What to bring on board?
- Your camera, a hat, POLARIZED sunglasses (to see the fish), suntan lotion (spf 30+ recommended), boat shoes, food, and drinks. (A moderate amount of alcohol is Ok.)
Where to meet and where are we going?
- Pickup for all trips is located in Holmes Beach, on Anna Maria Island
- The best pickup location will be coordinated with Captain Major according to where you are located for easy access
- On board you will enjoy a day full of fishing all around the Anna Maria Island and Tampa Bay area.